Wednesday, July 2, 2014

[REL] Creation Pack #1

Here we go! First one in the row :)


Name: Creation Pack #1
Version: 1.0
Author(s): Lucha 
Details
========
This modder's resource pack includes 4 head variations of the Head06 and 4 textures with n_maps for them. However, the specular map (nmap alpha) is blank white, so you have to edit it somehow. 
Contacts
========
You can find me on Nexus sites (http://tes.nexusmods.com/modules/members/index.php?id=1150095)
You can find me on TES Advantures Forum (http://tesadventures.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1415)
You can send me an e-mail to Luchafurel@gmail.com 
Credits
======
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.
Thanks to throttlekitty for heads from Head06 Resource.
Thanks to Robert2 for the face texture from V5Resource.
Thanks to Astymma for Head06 grin fix.
Thanks to CapsAdmin for Smooth .egt file and PSD with basic head texture. 
Licensing
=======
As this is a modder's resource, the terms of use are very simple - just use it wherever you want? the only thing I ask you to mention me with my pack in the credit list of your mod that uses this recourse.


No comments:

Post a Comment